Implementing the Homelessness Reduction Act - bespoke online course for Harrogate Borough Council
The registration deadline for this event has passed, registration is closed.
Delivered online, this course will guide delegates through the key duties of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
Looking first at the clauses of the HRA 2017 as enacted, delegates will then be guided through delivery of the Act using the NPSS HRA 2017 Flowchart (C).
This course will also consider:
- The difference between an approach and triggering an application
- The tests of 'reason to believe' and 'satisfied'
- Developing a customer centric Personalised Housing Plan
- The importance of contemporaneous notes
- Effective file management
- An overview of recent case law and LGSCO decisions
This course is bespoke and delivered exclusively for Harrogate Borough Council; if you would like to book a similar course for your authority, please contact us via the NPSS website or email email@example.com.
21 October, 2020
- 21 October, 2020
09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
20 October, 2020 05:00 PM