Housing Jigsaw is the umbrella term for a series of intuitive, interactive and user-friendly modules designed to support local authorities manage their front line services. The modules currently include housing options & homelessness, housing register & allocations functions and a referral & notifications module. Housing Jigsaw is not simply an IT product, it is a housing options solution based on an IT platform. Housing Jigsaw combines practical support and advice with easy-to-use software, which allows councils to meet their new legal obligations. Delivered in partnership between Housing Partners and the National Practitioner Support Service Housing Jigsaw is the only suite of solutions designed for practitioners by practitioners. Our Prevention, Relief, Accommodation and Homelessness (PRAH) module is built exclusively on the NPSS HRA Flowchart © and is a unique solution to manage cases, monitor outcomes and deliver solutions against the Homelessness Reduction Act.
Our PRAH top tips training session looks at:
• Local authority configuration options
• Using the in-built checklists to support compliance
• Making the best use of the interactive customer portal
• Supporting partner agencies to deliver against the HRA 2017
• In-built legislation and case law and much more!
Courses can be arranged in two ways:
1. Courses are available in house for a minimum of 10 internal delegates, but the room must accommodate 20 delegates (NPSS will be responsible for arranging the additional 10 delegates). The Courses are charged at just £76 ex. VAT per delegate.
2. A course can be arranged in house at a total cost of £850 + trainer expenses, with the authority or organisation confirming how many delegates they would like to attend , with a minimum 5 and a maximum of 20 delegates on each course.